Good News!! Found research by Gary Stager and Sylvia Libow linking Reggio Emilia Approach to Maker Movement. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Have now shifted focus from inquiry to Maker Space.
- Began researching Constructionism vs Constructivism as philosophical underpinnings
- Went to Uvic library to contact research librarian
- Contacted Gary Stager via Twitter to ask for more info on Reggio. He is currently writing a book that has yet to be published but mentioned that his PHD research may be valuable.
- Continued searching for research/ articles that link Reggio to Maker Movement. Other than Gary Stager none to be found
- Continuing to try to flush out headings for lit review- What is important? What can be left out?
- Continue reading Creswell as reference to how to proceed with questions and research